Sunday, February 10, 2013

Carl's Gold Trivia


I'm working on Carl's Gold a little bit tonight.  Ran across a favorite record of mine and thought that I might play a little trivia with all of you.

Let's see who of you can give me any info about the attached record, i.e., name of the record, the artist, year it was on the chart, etc.  I'm a romantic so, naturally I love the record.  I remember it's being played on WPDQ as though it were yesterday!

Hint:  It was on the Top 40 before we ever got to high school.  In fact, I'll bet that Joe F. and Carol F. will never get this one.  Well before their time.  They're young squirts. J

Have fun!

CBP

8 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. From Gary Harris

    How much money did I win?

    ReplyDelete
  3. From Gary Harris

    If it wasn't Lindsay, it must have been Betty Madigan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. From Carl

    I know who Lindsay Lohan is but, who is Betty Madigan? CBP

    ReplyDelete
  5. From Gary Harris

    She recorded the song in 1954.

    ReplyDelete
  6. From Carl

    Counselor, do you swear to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth? So help you, God?

    ReplyDelete
  7. From Gary Harris

    Go to this website. What is my prize

    www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1fAwP_yBlM

    ReplyDelete

Please keep it civil.